Sunday, March 23, 2014

Fool Me Once, Shame on YOU!

Fool me TWICE, shame on ME!
I know, I know, it is awful sitting at home alone being miserable. All those YEARS of Learning, Earning, and now Yearning? Why don't you get with it, use your computer to make some other people HAPPY (miserable) ;^0
Relationship (and business) advice from a FOOL many times who FINALLY got WISE!
But first let me tell you how to get out of that miserable fry pan into the FIRE! Lol I believe the Best FREE ONLINE DATING WORLDWIDE Service is http://www.pof.com/ 
Great, still with me? So you have FINALLY found the ONE  you think is PERFECT for you!! WOWEE!   NOW comes the BEST relationship (and business) advice you'll EVER get for FREE!
1. SEND or SPEND NO MONEY on them! First GOOGLE all you have on this person,   
       their family and location! For example my daughter Sarah Joy Slater has been 
       abducted from her place of birth, Duncan, British Columbia, Canada to 
       Bremerton, WA by her stepfather and mother, Brent W. and Helen Venus Smith;


hiring a WORLDWIDE PRIVATE INVESTIGATOR!

And if your P.I. report is bad, RUN for YOU and your (future?) FAMILIES HEALTH, WEALTH and LIFE!!
Where to get a Private Investigator? ONLINE!

Fool Me Once SHAME on You, Fool Me Twice, SHAME on ME!
 

http://bit.ly/1jp36pv    WORLDWIDE PRIVATE INVESTIGATORS 

Sorry, it's a HARSH world, and I've been screwed over by the best; so I would prefer to deal with an international company in CANADA or the USA that will WARRANTY ,and GUARANTEE their work rather than a local company that might shake down the subject! 
 REMEMBER!
1. WHEN you give money for ANYTHING GET A DETAILED RECEIPT and 
2. ANYTIME YOU SIGN SOMETHING GET A COPY!


COMING SOON: ACTUAL DOCUMENTS, PHOTOGRAPHS, COURT DOCUMENTS

2 comments: