Monday, February 23, 2015

Goodbye D, not my flavour.


Goodbye?


Hello D,
Sorry for not writing sooner, but I've been praying about us. I cannot reconcile my belief in a triune God (http://www.gtycanada.org/resources/articles/A215/our-triune-god) with your "New Age" beliefs. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/New_Age

I truly believe had it not been for some friends who shared to me to try Jesus before suicide I would be dead today. Jesus Christ is my best friend, Lord and Saviour and we wish you the best in finding the one for you, but as for me, there is no turning back. Have you ever looked into my ministries; Your Eternal Life 
 
https://www.facebook.com/pages/YOUR-Eternal-LIFE/507787109315269?fref=ts and
 
Sabbath Night Bible Studies? https://www.facebook.com/SabbathNightBibleStudies?fref=ts 
 
If you should ever feel a need, please look us up?
With love,
Chris J. Slater, Nanaimo




D.

Attachments11:56 AM (5 hours ago)


to me
Wow! So here I stand, among the digital masses. See, Chris? We're not so different after all. Here I stand, surrounded by people who've met on-line, People who've loved and lost, and people who are found, and somehow, in a desperate world, found each other.

So what do I say that hasn't already been written, or been already said? Hmmm, pretty tough! Okay... try this: I no longer need to hope for love by going to clubs, (y'know I can't dance!) supermarkets, church socials, by passing notes in class as a kid, or instant messages as an adult. I don't have to search for love, in ads, on the internet, in chat rooms, text messages, camera phones, faxes, and e-mails. I don't have to wait for good and bad feedback, have to need a good laugh, wait to talk, be told to shut up, look for hope, pray for a miracle, wait for an angel, see hope for God's love here on earth, wish for a special friend, crave for love's passion, envy other's romance or wonder if someone will ever love me. You're here; I'm done. 

Love always
 
 

Chris J. Slater <cjslater07@gmail.com>

Attachments5:01 PM (27 minutes ago)



Dearest D.

I believe we're winners for trying to find whatever we feel we need and want to have in our lives today. Don't give up, you're that much closer to the yes you desire.

It's not a rejection of you so much as I believe we're not in the same place spiritually. I'm a non-denominational, Spirit filled, Bible believing follower of Jesus and you follow "New Age" teachings and I know that never the twain shall meet.

I think I understand as from age 17 when I walked out of my parents Anglican church to 48 when I met Jesus Christ, by degrees I considered myself an atheist, an agnostic and finally in desperation was willing to try Jesus. It was then I came under some of the worst attacks from religious demons and in the flesh who wanted me for their religion and willing to be under their religious authority. (As well as giving my money to them. ;^)

Fact is Jesus set me free, but people wanted me for "their" religions. Those religious fools at Calvary Baptist Church in Chemainus, B.C., 3 weeks after my wife Helen almost died of a postpartum hemorrhage, sent a social worker and an RCMP officer to take our baby Sarah away, had me arrested and found guilty of a crime I never did of assaulting my wife (no medical evidence, because there was none) so I lost my three youngest children to my exes, their fraud, false witness women's shelter "friends" who coached them how to "win" possession of our children until they turned 19. So I not only lost my families I lost my wealth and health. As Jesus said , "It is hard to kick against the pricks".
I'm a lover, not a fighter, anyone wants to find me, in quotations, "Together WE can prevent violence against PEOPLE". or click quick link: http://bit.ly/1s6nBfl

Sorry for initially mistaking how far apart we are. Please forgive me? But congratulations for trying or should we be like Mary Jones?

Here lie the bones of Mary Jones;
Her life held no terrors.
A virgin born,
A virgin died,
No hits, no runs, no errors.

(Funny when I Googled this the last verse reads, "no heirs".)
With love,
Chris J Slater, Nanaimo

No comments:

Post a Comment